One, Of Many Reasons I Rag Rug...

"A special rug made by an even more special friend! Thank you dear sister Leslie!"   

"Sister Leslie, I have your hug in my hand! A mere "thank you" isn't big enough! I think you looked right into my heart, found the colors of who I am, prayerfully wove them together with the love of your hands and created a treasure that will be cherished in my home! I love you dear sweet friend!"





"I can hardly contain my excitement and joy! A very special box was in my mailbox...all the way from Texas. I think I skipped all the way back to the house. Inside the brown box was a most beautiful and cherished gift, lovingly made by the prayerful hands of a friend!
I thought I'd put my special rug by my chair because so often my little ones gather on the floor here to sing or read a story. They are often right there to watch when I'm doing needlework. This is the chair where I enjoy a rest after a hard day's work, and where I enjoy my coffee, quiet time and feathered friends at my window. It is where I sit for family hymn sings. So I thought such a special treasure should be somewhere that special moments are had daily."


 The reason? 

Hearts that are connected by prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Ethan and his Rainbow Rug