Slowing down...


I had forgotten to chronicle this custom order, which was finished in November (if I remember correctly), and sent to it's recipient before Christmas. (2012)
These earth-tones were a pleasure to work with...very "grounding", pun intended. ;-)


Choosing the colors...


Getting started

But, I haven't done another rug since then. I have done a number of "raggy" quilts, however for sons and grandchildren. And, lots of other sewing.

So, it was time to get back to rag-rugging! I have a LIST of rugs to do! Begone arthritis!! :-D


The finished rug

This next project is in the very beginning stages and is for a life-long friend of mine.

Jewel colors













Very, very different from the last rug.     
And, just in time to welcome Spring! :-)



















No comments:

Post a Comment


Ethan and his Rainbow Rug