Prayers Attend and Abound


The moment I laid eyes on these fabrics, I knew they were destined to become a "retro" rug for my Tennessee friend, Delinda.




Can you see how this particular fabric became the "core" fabric from which I chose the other colors?



The rug, completed!


I just loved the way these colors melded together.


And, I had the extra-special treat of hand-delivering it to Delinda, on our way to our daughter's wedding in Kentucky.
What a joy to meet, face to face! And, for our sons to meet their special pen-pal!!  


I think she likes it. :-)


Even though the rug is done and gone, my prayers will continue for this truly remarkable family. They have a permanent place in my heart. <3 font="">

1 comment:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Oh, I truly do enjoy it. I feel your prayers and friendship each day as I do. Thank you sweet friend. I am blessed.

Post a Comment


Ethan and his Rainbow Rug